Re: Information about HTTP Live

Scott,

I appreciate the information you have provided me.  I've visited your site and have downloaded your presentation.  Everything that I've read so far has been very helpful.

Thank you for taking the time to reply as promptly as you have.

Take care,

----------------------------------
Holly Pacharzina
ICS Product Manager
IT Project Manager
Service Group
hpach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(512) 637-3678
(800) 772-6010, Ext. 3678

Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: owner-ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

04/10/2006 07:05 PM

Please respond to
ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: Information about HTTP Live

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Yes.  Your application was referred to as HTTP Live at some point so I ran
> with it.  My apologies.

Hmmm...  well, I've never referred to it as HTTP Live, that's why I'm
wondering if you may have confused it with something else.

In any case, you can download it from my Web site at the following link:
http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/

The "reference manual" (so to speak) is provided as comments in the
HTTPAPI_H source member.  It documents each API and what it's parameters
are.

There are example programs named EXAMPLE1 - EXAMPLE19 that contain simple
(or relatively simple) programs that demonstrate how to use it.

There's also a powerpoint presentation that I give from time to time at
user groups. (Most recently at COMMON).  You can download the PDF handout
for that presentation from the following link, if you think it'll help:
http://www.soottklement.com/presentations/