Re: Information about HTTP Live

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Yes.  Your application was referred to as HTTP Live at some point so I ran
with it.  My apologies.

Hmmm... well, I've never referred to it as HTTP Live, that's why I'm wondering if you may have confused it with something else.

In any case, you can download it from my Web site at the following link:
http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/

The "reference manual" (so to speak) is provided as comments in the HTTPAPI_H source member. It documents each API and what it's parameters are.

There are example programs named EXAMPLE1 - EXAMPLE19 that contain simple (or relatively simple) programs that demonstrate how to use it.

There's also a powerpoint presentation that I give from time to time at user groups. (Most recently at COMMON). You can download the PDF handout for that presentation from the following link, if you think it'll help:
http://www.soottklement.com/presentations/