Re: SSL/GSKit message

Sender: Sean Porterfield <sporter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Goodbar, Loyd (ETS - Water Valley) wrote:
Scott, thanks for putting together the HTTPAPI – I was able to talk to Bank of America and retrieve mailbox files within a couple of days. A lot of that time was spent interpreting the conversation process and posting data correctly to the server. And the automatic cookie support is great!

Can you share? All I've been able to get is error 400 from them.

Are you using https://elink-http4.bankofamerica.com/ for your connection?

As for the other part, I never messed with https_init or https_cleanup, FWIW.

--
Sean Porterfield