From: owner-ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Goodbar, Loyd (ETS -
Water Valley)
Sent:
Thursday, March 30, 2006 12:37 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SSL/GSKit message

Scott, thanks for putting together the HTTPAPI – I was able to talk to Bank of America and retrieve mailbox files within a couple of days. A lot of that time was spent interpreting the conversation process and posting data correctly to the server. And the automatic cookie support is great!

I’m on V5R2, using SSL (5722AC3, etc.), HTTPAPI version 1.14. The program runs successfully, but gives diagnostic message “(GSKit) An operation which is not valid for the current SSL session state was attempted.“ I haven’t really isolated when the message is thrown.

Although the sample programs don’t do this, I’m coding https_cleanup() at the end of my program. Do I need to use https_cleanup? When I run https_init, I pass blanks. The program is registered as “POSPAY_RCV_HTTP’.

Any ideas are appreciated!

Thanks,

Loyd

Loyd Goodbar