HTTPAPI version 1.15 released

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

To fix the bugs reported by Scott Schollenberger, Thomas Raddatz, and Sean Porterfield, I've released a new version of HTTPAPI.

In this version, you'll be asked which libraries you'd like to compile HTTPAPI from, and which library you'd like to install to. I've tested a few combinations, but I haven't tested every possibility, so I'd appreciate any comments about that support.

As always, download it and try it out, if you discover any problems, please report them to this mailing list.

---
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com