Intermittent problem parsing an XML document with Expat

Sender: llandreth@xxxxxxxxx

1.  We now have several jobs receiving XML data from our vendors.  However,
every now and then, there is a parsing error from Expat.

2.  My program reads an XML document in the IFS, to parse it to a work
file.  But sometimes, it splits the XML data into two occurrences of the
tag, and writes two records to the work file.  I can never find anything
wrong with the input document.

3.  I am emailing the source code in a following email.
4.   Here is today's example:

XML record:

 <DocDueDate>2006-04-03T00:00:00</DocDueDate>

Output to Work File:

/dataroot/newquery/DocDueDate = 2006-04-0
/dataroot/newquery/DocDueDate = 3T00:00:00

Linda Landreth
Park University Enterprises, Inc.
9757 Metcalf Avenue
Overland Park, KS  66212