HTTP API 1.14 times out -1.11 does not time out

Sender: Thomas Raddatz <thomas.raddatz@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

does anybody have an idea why HTTP API V1.14 times out while HTTP API V1.11 does not time out? The error message that I receive from HTTP API V1.14 is "CommTCP_read: time-out

I am using the http_url_post_xml() function to call a self written test web service. The very same program times out when using the V1.14 API. It runs fine when it uses the V1.11 API. All I do is changing the library list entry from LIBHTTP (V1.14) to LIBHTTP# (V1.11) to use the different HTTP API versions.

Thanks for any comments.

Thomas Raddatz.