RE: HTTPAPI 1.14 released!

Sender: "Peter Myers" <pjmyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

You can load Scott's new release into a lib other than LIBHTTP, but I
would never designate Scott's lib as a production library, and run
production code out of it. (This is not specific to Scott, but any
software provider, of course!).

When you've copied and adjusted Scott's code and got it running the way
you want, why not put it (the SrvPgm or whatever) in a lib available to
prod jobs - and leave LIBHTTP out of it, all ready for the next release?

You can rename old release libs to HTTPAPI113 or what-have-you.

Peter