HTTPAPI 1.14 released!

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello everyone,

I wanted to get HTTPAPI version 1.14 released before COMMON, so last night I uploaded it to my web site.

The only problem is that I'm not sure whether it works on V4R5 or earlier releases, since I don't have access to a machine that will compile back that far. So, I'd appreciate any feedback on which of the V4 releases it works on.

This release includes:

- Bug fixes.

- Support for relative URLs (based on previous values) in redirects.

- Cookie Support via http_use_cookies() API

- Two new EXAMPLE programs that demonstrate accessing SOAP-based web services. (EXAMPLE18, EXAMPLE19)

---
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com