RE: Consuming an internal web service

Sender: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Machado_Nicol=E1s_Guillermo?= <nicolas.machado@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi, I'm interesting in testing some webservices that are developed in .net.
We allready consume it with another .net program.

But I'm interested in consume it with rpgle.

I have some doubts on how to begin.
I read the message of Scott about the "SOAP Message Generator", but I feel that something is missing.

I also read the EXAMPLE16, but I don't see any "SOAP" message.

So I'm confused.
Can anybody send me another example ?

Please don't have to be right now, take your time, i'm interested just for my own knowledge.

Best Regards.
PS: Sorry for my english, i'm from Argentina.