Using FTPAPI or QSH

Greetings,

I currently have an FTP script which will mget *.txt files from a Linux server and place them on my IFS drive.  I would like to copy those *.txt files into one IFS file that can then be read by an already existing ILE program to update physical files on our iSeries.

I have downloaded the FTPAPI code and have created the API on our iSeries.  Does anyone have an example of code using FTPAPI that I could use as a reference for what I need to do, or, does anyone have an example of shell script I can run to do the same?  Thanks.

If there is anything that is not consistent with your understanding, please let me know immediately, thank you.

Regards,

Stephen M. Mooney
Lead Programmer/Analyst
Rural/Metro Corporation
9221 E Via de Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Phone: 480.606.3216
Fax:       480.606.3336
E-mail:
stephen_mooney@xxxxxxxxxx

This communication may contain confidential and/or proprietary
information
and may not be disclosed to anyone other than the intended addressee.
Any other disclosure is strictly prohibited by law. If you are not the
intended addressee, you have received this communication in error.
Please
notify the sender immediately and destroy the communication including
all
content and any attachments. Thank you.