Re: File sequence in Scott's FTP_list API

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

FTPAPI receives a list of files from the server, and returns them to your program in the exact same order that the server sent them.

Is this sorted in any way? I don't know. You'd have to ask the people who wrote the server software. I suspect that every FTP server software handles this differently, so it might be sorted for some systems and not for others.

---
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com