Re: TimeOut in EXAMPLE15

Sender: Michel JOANIQUET <mjoaniquet@xxxxxxx>

HTTP_SetCcsids( 367 : 297 ) does not work too, the return code (rc) value is 0

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

According to our file system, using "HTTP_SetCcsids ( 1252 : 297 ) ;" works much better :-)

What about HTTP_SetCcsids( 367 : 297 )? Does that also work?

I don't understand why the default settings ( 367: 0) don't work. Seems like it should, since 0 is a special value for your job's default CCSID, and I would expect your job to default to 297 in your case.