Re: Posting Change Problem

Sender: daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the confirmation, Scott.  I want to try to give them clear,
concise, accurate information because I'm working with a guy who doesn't
seem to be a technical person.  He just seems to be going between me and
the *real* tech guys.

Dave Parnin
--
Nishikawa Standard Company
Topeka, IN  46571

                      Scott Klement
                      <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx        To:       ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      com>                     cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: Posting Change Problem
                      owner-ftpapi@xxxx
                      e.ods.net

                      02/10/2006 02:19
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      ftpapi

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> You do agree that I am getting past the inital connection so it wouldn't
> be an issue with digital certificates, passwords, etc., correct?

I agree that it's not a problem with digital certificates.  It could be a
problem with userid/password, depending on how they implemented it.