Help with HTTP API

Hi,

I'm trying to acces a Web Service from the iSeries using the HTTPAPI, what I need is to send the following request to the server:

POST /service.asmx/BuscarClientePorNumeroCliente HTTP/1.1
Host: 200.30.178.70

sUsuario=bancon&cClave=banconNumeroDeCliente=2356

I modified the EXAMPLE4 UPS Tracking to do this, but I'm getin the error :HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request ( The data is invalid.  )

this is the contents of the httpappi_debug file on the Iseries.

Èãã×Á×É@å…™@ñKñóKñ@™…"…¢…„@òððö`ðñ`ðó
%
%ˆ££—m¤™"m—–¢£M]z@…•£…™…„
%ˆ££—m—…™¢‰¢£m–—…•M]z@…•£…™…„
%ˆ££—m"–•‡mׁ™¢…äÙÓM]z@…•£…™…„
%ˆ££—m—…™¢‰¢£m—–¢£M]z@…•£…™…„
%ˆ££—m"–•‡mׁ™¢…äÙÓM]z@…•£…™…„
%„–m—–¢£M]z@…•£…™…„
%×Öâã@a¢…™¥‰ƒ…K¢"§a¤¢ƒ™Ã"‰…•£…×–™Õ¤"…™–Ã"‰…•£…@Èãã×añKñ
%È–¢£z@òððKóðKñ÷øK÷ð
%䢅™`Á‡…•£z@ˆ££—`—‰añKñô
%Ö•£…•£`㨗…z@£…§£a§""
%ŧ—…ƒ£z@ñðð`ƒ–•£‰ •¤…
%Ö•£…•£`Ó…•‡£ˆz@õñ
%
%
™…ƒ¥™…¢—M]z@…•£…™…„
%Ⅳř™–™M]@iôóz@Ö""ãÃ×m™…„z@Õ–@ñðð`Ö•£‰•¤…@M…™™–™@‰‡•–™…„]
%¢…•„„–ƒM]z@…•£…™…„
%×Öâã@a¢…™¥‰ƒ…K¢"§a¤¢ƒ™Ã"‰…•£…×–™Õ¤"…™–Ã"‰…•£…@Èã

™…ƒ¥™…¢—M]z@…•£…™…„
%HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request ( The data is invalid.  )
Via: 1.1 SISTEMATICASPS
Connection: close
Proxy-Connection: close
Pragma: no-cache
Cache-Control: no-cache

Ⅳř™–™M]@iñóz@HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request ( The data is invalid.  )
%

attached is the code that I'm using from the EXAMPLE4,

Thank & Regards,

Jeffr Talavera