RE: Webservices via HTTPS with user/pass

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The main thing I had different was that %addr(XML)... I didn't have the
+2 and when I looked at the httpapi_debug.txt, I noticed that my data
was off 2 places.

You should only do this with a VARYING field.

The way VARYING works is that it stores the current length of the field in the first 2 bytes, and stores the data starting with the 3rd byte. So in order to get the address of the actual data in the field you add 2 to the address.