RE: mapping project

Sender: "Shannon ODonnell" <sodonnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Patricia,

Please check out this link to watch a demonstration video of how you can
accomplish this:

"http://www.turbogorilla-software.com/Video Examples.htm"

The first video link on that page shows how to use the iSeries PC-Engine and
Google Earth to display satellite images from an RPG program or an iSeries
command line. This may not be exactly what you want to do, but I wanted to
throw it out there as a possibility.

Thanks,

Shannon O'Donnell