RE: Web Service Questions (was RE: TIMW Issues in FTPAPI)

Sender: "Schoonover, Steve" <schoonoverS@xxxxxxxxxx>

Scott,
	I did not read your entire emails I did not see you were talking about FTP Servers so you are correct that it has nothing to do with Data Queues.

The problem I have been dealing with is being able to call SQL 2000 Reporting Services reports from the AS400. The only ways that I could see to do that is with a AS400 Data Queue and have a Web Front end Listener program read the AS400 Data Queue or use the HTTPAPI sockets connection on the AS400 to make SOAP calls but I did not know how difficult it would be to code the AS400 Sockets side or how long that would take.

Thanks,
	Steve Schoonover