RE: TIMW Issues in FTPAPI

Sender: "Schoonover, Steve" <schoonoverS@xxxxxxxxxx>

Scott,
	I have a another sort of question. I see that you are doing a FTPAPI sockets connection and I assume you have some sort of RPGLE program with the sockets logic.

1) Are you passing AS400 data to a Web front end????
2) Why don't you just write to a data queue on the AS400 and have a listener program on the front end read the AS400 Data Queue???
3) Can you make Soap calls from the AS400 through the FTPAPI sockets connection????

Thanks,
	Steve Schoonover