Re: TIMW Issues in FTPAPI

In your previous note you mentioned looking at code in HTTPAPI, but I am not sure what code exactly to look at.  Maybe a better approach is to say something like:

"This is what needs changed" and then point me to the similar routine or code snippet in HTTPAPI that could perhaps guide me.

I'm open to any approach really.  I'd just like to fix this and share the solution when I get it figured out.

Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: owner-ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

01/25/2006 12:20 PM

Please respond to
ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: TIMW Issues in FTPAPI

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

What sort of information ("bread crumbs") are you looking for, Brian?

---
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com