RE: Sending data - need explanation of how to begin

Sender: michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1. Yes, though there may need to be some changes made to incorporate the
login.

2. The HTTPAPI example programs can be used as a base to accomodate your
needs.

3. You may need to access the CGI page directly, and it may need to be
modified to accept the userid/password.

4. In this instance I would think it's secure. You're not going to a
site that you don't know - you're going to a specific site of your
choosing.

I'm sure others will chime in with better information, but I think this
can all be done with HTTPAPI.