RE: https with userid and password

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Yep... there's a bug in the string handling for receiving error messages from the server. Just a "duh" error on my part. I've uploaded a new version to the web site that will fix that problem.

You'll still get a "500 Internal Server Error" when you run it, however. That's because some error is happening on the server, and I don't know what it is, but HTTPAPI is happily telling you the same thing that the server told it -- that some error occurred on the server :)

You'll have to talk with whomever runs the server to see what sort of error they have in their logs.