RE: Installing HTTPAPI

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sorry about that, I must've overlooked that member when I created the XML version of the release.

Incidentally, this is one way that you can give back to the project: When I'm creating a new release, I always tell people on this mailing list where they can download the files and test them out. (The goal is that we find all of the bugs before the release becomes public.)

You can test these releases for me and make sure they have everything required. When I make an announcement, try them out, and report problems. That's a great way to give back.