Installing HTTPAPI

Sender: George Kolbe <GEORGEK@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I am trying to install the HTTPAPI, but in MKEXPATCL line 35 CRTCMOD I get
an error. I checked in LIBHTTP/EXPAT/EXPAT.H on line 18 it include a file
EXPAT/EXPAT_EX.H, which I am missing in LIBHTTP/EXPAT.

Can you please help.

Thank you,

George Kolbé
(2711) 644 6541
0824650421
NOTE : This e-mail (including attachments) is subject to the restrictions,
qualifications and disclaimers (the "disclaimer") published at
www.dex.co.za/disclaimer <http://www.dex.co.za/disclaimer>. Please read the
disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in terms
of this e-mail. If you cannot access the disclaimer, kindly send an e-mail
to info@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:info@xxxxxxxxx> or contact our Helpdesk on 0860
058 483 / +2711 644 6500 and a copy will be provided to you. By relying of
this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the
provisions of the disclaimer.