Re: Change Directory Problem

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

FTPAPI won't output that message -- it has to be coming from the FTP server that you're talking to. (The one you reference in the FTP_conn() or FTP_login() API).

If that server is a remote one, then it's coming from a remote server :)

I'm successfully logging on to a new IP address for the first time and
then getting the following message when I attempt to change the
directory.  Would the "User Exit" be referring to an exit point on my
400, or at the remote end?  Thanks for any help.  Al

500 User Exit denies Userid 'MBKT0101' from using Command 'CWD'