Change Directory Problem

I'm successfully logging on to a new IP address for the first time and then getting the following message when I attempt to change the directory.  Would the "User Exit" be referring to an exit point on my 400, or at the remote end?  Thanks for any help.  Al

500 User Exit denies Userid 'MBKT0101' from using Command 'CWD'

Allen Klokow
Operations Officer
Midwest Bank and Trust Co.
Melrose Park, IL
708-345-9700

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any files transmitted with it are intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The message, together with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete all copies.