Re: compiling httpapi 1.12 errors

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Ian,

Nice to hear from you, I haven't seen any messages from you in awhile...

Do you have an old version of the the install program? Have you somehow mixed the sources between 1.10 and 1.12?

In my copy of the INSTALL program, I see this:

CRTSRVPGM SRVPGM(&INSTLIB/HTTPAPIR4) + MODULE(&INSTLIB/HTTPAPIR4) + EXPORT(*SRCFILE) + SRCFILE(&SRCLIB/QSRVSRC) + SRCMBR(&BNDSRC) + TEXT('HTTP-API Service Program') + BNDDIR(QTEMP/HTTPAPIR4 QC2LE) + ACTGRP(*CALLER) + TGTRLS(&TGTRLS)

The modules that you're missing are listed in the QTEMP/HTTPAPIR4 binding directory (which wasn't listed on the BNDDIR parm of your CRTSRVPGM command!) This binding directory is built earlier in the same INSTALL program, as each module is compiled successfully, it's added to the binding directory so that when it builds the service program, it includes them all.

It makes me think that you're using a different copy of the INSTALL program...

---
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com