Handling Messages

Sender: daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good afternoon,

We send a file to our bank over a HTTPS connection with digital
certificates and have been using HTTPAPI for quite awhile now to do this.
It has worked great but now the bank is switching to a new URL and we are
testing the file transmission before going live.  I've hit a snag.

HTTPAPI displays:
DSPLY  HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

I was thinking that it was because something has changed on their web page
although when I connect with my PC I see that I'm getting a window pop up
that reads

The security certificate is from a trusted certificate authority.
The security certificate date is valid.
The name on the security certificate is invalid or does not match the name
of the site.  Do you want to proceed?

If I click "yes" it takes my PC in OK.  Could the Digital Certificate
Manager be hanging up on the same thing?  My initial reaction is that the
bank doesn't have something set up right.  Am I crazy?

Dave Parnin
--
Nishikawa Standard Company
Topeka, IN  46571