Re: (GSKit) Key database file was not found.

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

This error message means that the *SYSTEM certificate store doesn't exist.

IBM (unfortunately) uses the terms "certificate store", "key database" and "keyring" interchangably. So when it says "key database file was not found" that's the same thing as saying "the certificate store file isn't found". In any case, creating the *SYSTEM certificate store will create it, and then there shouldn't be a problem finding it.

You'd have the same issue setting up ANY SSL-related application on the iSeries, this isn't specific to HTTPAPI.

Please don't put the words "Majordomo results" in the subject of your messages in the future. That confused the heck out of me.

---
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com