Majordomo results: (GSKit) Key database file was not found.

Sender: "Mohammad Tanveer" <mtanveer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I am trying to test sample programs and getting following error message ? Is
there someone who can help me to resolve this issue?

call example4
(GSKit) Key database file was not found.
(GSKit) An operation which is not valid for the current SSL session state
  was attempted.
DSPLY  gsk_env_init: (GSKit) Key database file was not foun