Problem with connecting to a host

I have be using HTTPAPI to connect to a web service and it has being working fine. Then last month it stopped working. I have checked the debug output and I get the following message

SetError() #6: connect(): A remote host did not respond within the timeout period.

Nothing has changed in the XML or the programs that were sending the request.

I am stumped as what to do next because I don't know if it is the AS400 HTTP Server or the Web Service Server. Any ideas ?

Eddie Smith