cert from webservice

Sender: "Jay Peasley" <jpeasley@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello all,

We are trying to connect to YourPay.com for credit card validation. They
sent a PEM file that they want to use to certify the connection with them.
They do not want to trust our signed cert. I converted the PEM cert to a P12
cert with opoenSSL and imported it to DCM. Unfortunately DCM won't attach it
to a client application.

Is there any way in HTTP-API to manually attach the cert used for an
application?

Hopefully I have explained this adequately.

Thanks,

Jay