Error with send() 3455 - Broken Pipe

Hello,

I am using  scotts  HTTPAPIR4 service program,  and the routine  http_url_get_xml(.. ) .   When the procedure send(... )  command is issued  I get the above error.
The actual routine which calls send is  CommTcp_BlockWrite() in Module COMMTCPR4.

I have searched IBM support and found a reference to PTF MF29926 for V5R2,  we have this applied, and still get the error.

Any help would be appreciated?

Neville Oakley
Analyst Programmer
Information Services
Honda New Zealand Limited

Views and opinions expressed in this transimission may be personally held by the writer and do not necessarily represent the position of  Honda New Zealand Ltd.

This email is intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not the addressee you are requested not to distribute or photocopy this facsimile. If you have received this email in error, please imediately notify the sender and destroy the original message.