Mixed FTP_GET misbehaves due to not resetting FTP_Linemode

Hi group,

Just to warn users of the FTPAPI that when getting a QSYS file followed by an IFS file, (both in ASCII mode) you should call FTP_LineMode with *off to reset the WkLinemode value. If you do not rerun the procedure than the linemode of the preceding Qsys get is used (which is *on) and therefore upsetting the default value of *off.

I propose to save the linemode before actually getting the file, and than reset it. For sofar as I can see that should then be done within the FTP_Get procedure.

The saveing and resetting is required since the FTP_LineMode procedure can also be called independently.

Kind regards,

Loek Maartens,
Veracity Software Consultancy BV