RE: 403 Error

Sender: "Bruce Henke" <Bruce.Henke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

You can use "File systems...Integrated file system" under Operations Navigator.  Right-click IFS folders and objects to view/set permissions.  Set permissions on a folder, and all objects you copy in will inherit that folders' permissions.  If you already have a folder with a LOT of objects that you need to change permissions on, cut-and-paste them out to a temp folder, change permissions on your "real" folder to what you want for your objects, then cut-and-paste them back in.