RE: 403 Error

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The user QTMHHTTP didn't have authority to the file. After I added that user everything worked fine. Thanks. Is there some place while in the HTTP administration that I could set that? The only way I was able to do it was by using WRKLNK and then taking option 9 to work with authority.

As far as I know, HTTP administration is only for administering the HTTP server.

The authority stuff is just standard iSeries object-level authority, and applies to all interfaces to the system, it's not specific to HTTP.