Re: 403 Error

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have 2 html files in one directory on my http server. I can open (view
via browser) one with no problems, but I always get the HTTP
403(forbidden) error when I try to view the other one. I'm not sure what
would be causing that. The only difference between the files is the
second one has some java script. Could that be the cause?

No, it has nothing to do with the content of the files. It has to do with whether you've got permission/authority to the files, and whether your HTTP server is configured to allow the particular filenames you're sending.

I'd start by making sure that authority isn't the problem.