RE: CCSID problem - SOLUTION!!!

Sender: "Bruce Henke" <Bruce.Henke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The IFS file was being created as CCSID 37 (I changed my code to explicitly do this, if for no other reason than to remind myself that this issue exists.)  Switching to binary mode didn’t help so I ended up doing just the opposite of Scott's suggestion and added this line:

    callp  FTP_binaryMode(sess:*OFF)

And all is well.  However, this is now going to make me turn off binary mode every time is use the FTPAPI code, because this suggests to me that the default transfer mode that you start off in after running "FTP_conn" is binary.  Is that correct?  Just wondering.

Thanks again for your help.

Bruce Henke
Systems Group Incorporated
Itasca, IL