Receiving file: not all data was written

Hello all,

I have a problem receiving a file with HTTPS. The transfer is cut off when a '(' occurs in the file. My question is: is that correct and shouldn't the '(' be there? Can I do something to correct this? It might also be the case that the sender stops sending the file because a '(' is encountered, but I want to check this first.

<?xml version="1.0"?><QuantumViewResponse>

.... lots of information ....

<PoliticalDivision2>ARZANO (

SetError() #16: recvdoc: saveproc: Not all data was written!

http_close(): entered

SetError() #66: XML parse failed at line 1, col 20551: not well-formed (invalid token)

http_persist_open(): entered

http_long_ParseURL(): entered

Thanks, Wilbert