RE: GSKit

Sender: "Grizzly M" <grizzlym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 11:37 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: GSKit

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

5722AC3 is not included with the install CDs unless your business
partner
was trying to help you out by ordering them both at once.

Because 5722AC3 contains cryptographic code, which has legal
implications
when exported from the country, IBM provides it separately. You have to
order it separately from your business partner. It's a no-charge option
--
they'll send you the CD for for free.

The following message from the FTPAPI archives explains what needs to be

installed for SSL to work on the iSeries:
http://www.scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi/200408/msg00070.html

---
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com