Help!

Hello,

    I am using http socket APIs to call web service written in VB.net from RPG program. The web service executes stored procedure on SQL server and returns dataset object consist of multiple tables. These multiple tables contain multiples rows and columns.

I am getting output back as a string (I convert dataset into string by doing string field = dataset.Getxml() in .net program)  from VB.net web service. I want to know if there is any way I can parse XML document into database without doing manual work. When I get output in RPG program, I get all ‘<’ symbol converted into &lt and “>” symbol into &gt.

Thanks in advance,

Nilesh Jokhakar