RE: Communicating with web server

Sender: michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We do an eCommerce site with Websphere Commerce running on xSeries
communicating with MQ Series to the backend iSeries. The HTTP server on
iSeries is not used. You could do the same thing with socket programs.
You cuold also use your iSeries HTTP server to accept a web service
request from the ecommerce site if the ecommerce site can do that.