Re: Web Service non Client

>Is there a reason that HTTPAPI (you know, the tool that this mailing list
>is for?!!) won't work instead of Trailblazer's HTTP Client?

As for Kanchi reply with Trailblazer I was thinking maybe it was a miss type (John, & Couple of years ago we had to consume web Services(since my message only had to do with creating a web service not a client) and it might help me with CREATING A WEB SERVICE so I was wanting to look into it further because i have never heard of it and did not think it that it would be just a client base product since my original message has nothing to do with a client just a server (wservice) ...  Yes I know thats why i am on the list..............

Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: owner-ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

09/23/2005 11:46 AM

Please respond to
ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: Web Service non Client

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> As for the Trailblazer HTTP Client i did a search on the web to get more
> info and found nothing do you have anymore info say a company site?

Is there a reason that HTTPAPI (you know, the tool that this mailing list
is for?!!) won't work instead of Trailblazer's HTTP Client?

If you need the functionality that they offer, and I don't, then you'll
find them at http://www.nubriges.com  (they changed their name from
Trailblazer to nuBridges several months ago.)