Re: ftp_get?

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Thomas,

Its a text file on the ifs. Am I wrong to have it go to the ifs? Thanks.
I do wrklnk and get this

The problem is that FTPAPI doesn't understand files of type DSTMF. It expects that files in the IFS will be of type STMF. Apparently, however, when accessing them over the network, such as /QNTC, they're called DSTMF as well.

It'll be easy for me to fix -- I'll get a new version of FTPAPI built and posted to the web site in a little while.