Re: Consumming Web Services.

Nicolas,

All web services are different. If the one you're consuming requires the "SOAPAction:" HTTP keyword, then yoou need to use the peSoapAction parameter. However, whether that keyword is needed depends on the version of the SOAP specification that you use.

Personally, I've never consumed a SOAP-based web service, so I don't have any code or examples to share.

I'm guessing by the lack of replies to your original message that nobody else has, either.

---
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com