Re: Received HTTP 200 during post request

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Mike,

I am using http_url_post_raw in a web app, it is sometimes working, sometimes not. The request (URL) can be exactly the same and sometimes it will work, sometimes not. When it fails, i get a -1 return code and MSG = Received HTTP 200 during post request. Can anyone shed some light on what i should do to get this to work consistently? Thanks- Mike Leach

Can you tell me how to reproduce the problem on my machine? Saying that you received a -1 return code really doesn't tell me anything. And a "200" response is a good thing -- it mean "success".