Re: An operation which is not valid for the current SSL sessionstate was attempted.

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Wilbert,

I get the following response after I downloaded a (large) file from a
server using the HTTPAPI 1.2 (1.1 had the same response). What causes this
message and how can I prevent this message?
[SNIP]
*(GSKit) An operation which is not valid for the current SSL session state
was attempted.*
[SNIP]

GSKit is part of the operating system, and not part of HTTPAPI. I guess it's possible that I'm (somehow?) using it incorrectly, but I don't think so, all I do is call the routine to read data from the socket!

To me, this appears to be a bug in the operating system, and therefore there's not much I can do to solve it.

I wish I had a better solution. If you (or anyone) figures out how this can be solved, please post a message here!

Thanks