Stored procedures/RPGLE with XML

Sender: <nellestj@xxxxxxx>

Hi There - This question isn't reagrding webservices, but you guys have been so helpful in the past and I've tried other groups and they don't seem to help.

My question is regarding Stored procedures on the AS400.  I need to create a stored procedure that will be able to have a bunch of parameters passed into it.  Some of the parameters I know how long they need to be, so those aren't an issue, but I need to be able to process an XML string if possible, unless you can process one of the strings like a data area?  I then need to have these parameters passed into an RPGLE program, which is fine except I'm not sure how to read the XML in the program.  ANy ideas would be GREATLY appreciated!!