RE: An operation which is not valid for the current SSL session state was attempted.

I get that all the time (several times each job) in version 1.11. The error is not fatal, in fact I’m not sure if there is any ill effect at all. My beef is that – once in a while – some snafu occurs between the UPS web service server and our end, whereby we either emit a 2nd rqs before the 1st is answered, or UPS thinks we did. Then we point fingers at each other. Otherwise, we’re pretty darn happy with HTTPAPI, and you gotta admit the price is as right as prices get!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wilbert van der Hoeven
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 6:52 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: An operation which is not valid for the current SSL session state was attempted.

Hello group,

I get the following response after I downloaded a (large) file from a server using the HTTPAPI 1.2 (1.1 had the same response). What causes this message and how can I prevent this message?

POST /ups.app/xml/QVEvents           HTTP/1.1

Host: www.ups.com

Expect: 100-continue

recvresp(): entered

HTTP/1.1 100 Continue

Expires: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:27:11 GMT

Cache-Control: max-age=0, no-cache, no-store

Pragma: no-cache

SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 100 Continue

senddoc(): entered

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><AccessRequest xml:lang="en-US">

request message

</QuantumViewRequest>

recvresp(): entered

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Server: Netscape-Enterprise/6.0

Expires: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:27:16 GMT

Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:27:16 GMT

Connection: close

SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 200 OK

recvdoc parms: identity 0

recvdoc(): entered

SetError() #0:

<?xml version="1.0"?><QuantumViewResponse>

Large File received

</QuantumViewResponse>

(GSKit) An operation which is not valid for the current SSL session state was attempted.

ssl_error(5): (GSKit) An operation which is not valid for the current SSL session state was attempted.

SetError() #44: CommSSL_read:  read:(GSKit) An operation which is not valid for the current SSL

http_close(): entered

Anybody?

Regards, Wilbert