Re: HTTPAPI too fast?

I mean, I use 1.12 and 1.10 had the same problem.

On 8/31/05, Wilbert van der Hoeven <wphoeven@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello group,

Another problem is this: HTTPAPI fails with only garbage in the error message. I can't debug this to find the command that fails, because in debug mode all runs well. Therefore I think that the cause of this message is that HTTPAPI somewhere doesn't wait for an answer long enough and jumps to conclusions..... Another question: why does CommSSL_Read time out? I am using 1.2. Version 1.1 had the same problem.

POST /ups.app/xml/Track HTTP/1.1

Host: wwwcie.ups.com

Expect: 100-continue

recvresp(): entered

SetError() #43: CommSSL_Read: time-out!

senddoc(): entered

<?xml version="1.0"?><AccessRequest xml:lang="en-US">

Request

</TrackRequest>

recvresp(): entered

HTTP/1.1 100 Continue

Expires: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:26:21 GMT

Cache-Control: max-age=0, no-cache, no-store

Pragma: no-cache

SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 100 Continue

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Server: Netscape-Enterprise/6.0